This role involves the effective Project Management of in-house and external suppliers as well as technological resources and administration including:
- Preparing quotes based on client requirements
- Selecting appropriate resources from a database of translation professionals, ensuring that we can supply when required the correct breadth of languages, experience, cost and expertise
- Co-ordination of human and technical resources to achieve the successful completion of projects and jobs
- Liaising with customers
- Achieving agreed deadlines
- Effective use of Localisation tools, CMS and DTP packages
- Providing excellent customer service
- Participating actively in client calls and meetings.
Accountabilities and responsibilities
- Achieving Quality of Output
- Adherence to agreed work practices
- Supplier selection and control
- Operating within project budgets, monitoring profitability
- Project completion
- Maintaining a clear, well organised structure for complex projects
- Delegating tasks to team members as appropriate
- Providing training for new starters and support for junior colleagues
- Building and maintaining good client relationships
- Taking responsibility within the team for accurately planning all necessary stages of a project lifecycle
Skills and experience
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal, with strong numeric and analytical skills
- Highly motivated, with demonstrated problem solving and organisational skills
- Candidates must be flexible and adaptable enough to be able to work in a variety of roles in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure in order to prioritise workload and meet client deadlines
- Knowledge of a foreign language an advantage
- Ability to take responsibility and ownership and use initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and inclination to learn
- Willingness to share expertise
- Previous Project Management experience
- Previous experience in a client-facing Project Management role.
Established in 2003 by our CEO, Gary Muddyman, Conversis are specialists in the delivery of high quality translation and localisation services. Working with some of the world's leading companies, in countries around the world, we help them to appropriately communicate their messages to audiences in a wide variety of locations and sectors.
Having experienced a long period of positive and sustained growth over the last 12-18 months, we have recently made the decision to open a new office in the United States in addition to increasing our resources here in the UK.
All roles at Conversis offer the successful applicants a fantastic opportunity to make their mark, take on additional responsibilities, and progress their careers, while also helping the company in what is an incredibly exciting period. With this in mind, we are looking to recruit proactive and ambitious staff, who are interested in taking on an exciting challenge!
How to apply
If you are interested in this role, please complete the form below, making sure you attach your CV and a covering letter stating why you feel you would be a good fit for us. If you have any questions, please email us at email@example.com.
To find out how we protect your privacy and manage the data you send to us, please click here.
No agencies please.
We look forward to hearing back from you!
Apply for this role: